sábado, 19 de marzo de 2011

Rambling of a dream

To travel to inglaterra is one of my interests as harry potter or the zombies between a catastrophic apocalypse of natural disasters prefiriria an apocalypse zombie.
 But friends returning to the topic, inglaterra there is called me the attention enormously his cities and tourist beautiful places ... but there estan my idols ... amy macdonald, daniel radcliffe, emma watson, rupert grint, tom felton, etc.
 I digress this dream for which hare reality though it costs me, there persons who say qu the dreams are alone dreams but I believe in the dreams echos reality my music estara available for the whole world do not want reputation ... only that conoscan my music.
 My rambling of dream has ended bye-bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario